What Should I Expect At Our Initial Consultation?
The aftermath of a motor vehicle accident can be intimidating and confusing, especially if you’ve been seriously injured. You may no longer be able to work, while your medical bills mount. DelVecchio & Miller, LLC, of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is a seasoned personal injury law firm with 45 years of experience.
We have represented hundreds of clients, answering their questions and reassuring them. Our client-focused attorneys listen to you in determining the best legal path. We’ve assembled some frequently asked questions on what you can expect at an initial accident-related consultation.
- What do you want to know about my case?
- We want to determine accident details such as the location where it occurred, the time of day, whether there were any witnesses, whether there were any medical bills, where you received treatment, and whether you missed work. We also want to find out whether you have health insurance and the type of auto insurance that you have, along with the insurance companies you contacted.
- What type of documentation do I need to bring?
- Please bring any police reports, photos that you may have taken at the accident scene, and medical records. This will help our attorneys better understand the case.
- Will I get the chance to ask questions?
- Of course. You want to know more about us and the experience that we can provide. We can share with you the details about our attorneys and their work, and how we have represented clients in hundreds of personal injury cases. Our legal track record is solid in seeking settlements or going to trial.
- What do you want to know about my injuries?
- We want to learn as much as possible about your accident-related injuries and how they have affected your life. That’s why it’s important to provide medical records. Such details will help us determine which medical experts to contact. They will affirm the seriousness of your injuries and the impact these injuries have had on your life.
We want to personally get to know our clients and the details about their personal injury cases. Our initial accident consultation will help our trustworthy and reliable attorneys determine the best legal course. In doing so, we hope to help you gain the financial compensation you deserve.
We Are A Dependable Personal Injury Law Firm, So Call Us
DelVecchio & Miller, LLC, of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, has served hundreds of clients injured in motor vehicle accidents. We are a seasoned personal injury law firm that will listen to you and your concerns. Contact our lawyers at 412-228-4541.