Seeking Compensation For Injured Clients
A serious injury can have a dramatic impact on you and your entire family. As such, our goal has always been to maximize monetary compensation so you and your whole family can avoid the financial peril caused by lost wages and the skyrocketing cost of medical bills.
If you or a loved one was injured in an accident, it is wise to speak with a lawyer. We will listen to your case and develop a strategy geared toward recovering maximum compensation for pain and suffering, lost wages, medical bills and property damage.
We Offer Representation In A Broad Array Of Personal Injury Cases
At DelVecchio & Miller, LLC, we provide representation to injured clients in Pittsburgh and communities throughout Pennsylvania for a wide range of accidents, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents — Including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, commercial vehicle accidents, motor vehicle vs. pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability/dangerous property — Including slip and falls, trip and falls, injuries caused by dangerous conditions on someone else’s property, and injuries caused by negligent security
- Dog bites – Including injuries to children, who, because of their stature, can suffer serious facial injuries from dog bites.
- Product liability — Including defective toys, power tools, furniture, appliances and lawn care equipment
- Construction site accidents — Including scaffolding accidents, job-site equipment accident, falls from heights, vehicle accidents and toxic exposures
- Work-related injuries — Any injured sustained while you are on the job
If you, a loved one, or your child was seriously hurt in an accident, call us. No matter the type of accident or the severity of your injuries, it is crucial to speak to one of our skilled attorneys. We handle cases involving wrongful death, brain injuries, broken bones, neck injuries, back injuries, paralysis, dismemberment and amputation.
Schedule A Free Consultation With The Attorneys Of DelVecchio & Miller, LLC
To discuss your case with a knowledgeable attorney, call the Pittsburgh office of DelVecchio & Miller, LLC. We offer free case evaluations and only collect attorney’s fees after we win your case. Call 412-434-1400 or email us today.